[Asterisk-Users] netmeeting dial

Paulo H. Mannheimer paulohm at instant.com.br
Mon Apr 21 09:16:09 MST 2003

Many thanks. Now I get ...

*CLI> WARNING[18450]: File pbx.c, Line 1680 (ast_pbx_run):
Channel 'H323:17672' sent into invalid extension 's' in context 'default', but
no invalid handler

I'vr added your lines to my default context. I understand that I need to have
a line with an 's', but I just don't know which one to use. I've tried using
s,1,Wait(1) but it didn't work

Best