[Asterisk-Users] Still can't get MeetMe working..

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Mon Apr 21 03:04:28 MST 2003

Hi,

This is pretty much a repost but I still havent been able to get MeetMe to work..

I am using a Dev Kit lite.. so that should satisfy the Zaptel requirement for MeetMe..

meetme.conf looks like this..

[rooms]
conf => 7500

In extensions.conf I have an [extensions] context and within that same context I have the line..
exten => 7500,1,MeetMe(7500)

When I dial 7500 I get the message "That is not a valid conference number, Please try again.."

I have tried changing the line in extensions.conf to..

exten => 7500,1,MeetMe

and enter the room number manually but this has the same result..

Anyone got any ideas??

BTW I am using a CVS version as of this morning..