[Asterisk-Users] netmeeting dial

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Mon Apr 21 02:50:55 MST 2003

You are not passing the number to the Dial program..

Try this..

ignorepat => 9
exten => _9.,1,Dial(Zap/1/${EXTEN:1})
exten => _9.,2,Congestion

What this does... the 'ignorepat' will maintain a dialtone on the line when a number is dialed.. The first 'exten' says that any number dialed beginning with a 9 will be sent to channel 'Zap/1' and the number that will be passed to it is the one that was dialed without the first digit (being the 9).. The last line says that if the channel is busy you get a busy tone..

Hope that helps..