[Asterisk-Users] netmeeting dial

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Mon Apr 21 02:57:52 MST 2003

using
exten => s,1,Dial,Zap/1/
only connect you to zap channel 1

asterisk must know what you wanna dial, so
you can use (assuming that your netmeeting
client is in context local)

[local]
exten => _XX.,1,Dial(Zap/1,${EXTEN},30,r)

that matches any number with at least 2 digits
and dial it to zap/1

supposing you want to use 9 as special number
to get to the external line (so when
you dial 9+number it will dialled outside,
as normal PBX do)

[local]
exten => _9XX.,1,Dial(Zap/1,${EXTEN:1},30,r)

that matches any number, with at least 3 digits
and starting with 9 and dial to zap/1, after
stripping away the 9 (first digit)

Note that is a very basic example....

Matteo