[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing SIP Registration Fixed

Frank Hoonhout frank.hoonhout at state.or.us
Fri Apr 11 15:06:07 MST 2003

Mark

First I would like to say:
THANK YOU for your hard work on the * project.  Over time, it only will get
better!

Here is some feedback.
I recently did a CVS update.  The * process is no longer crashing after a
few hours! Yeah!

But now *, seems to be hung up after a few hours.  It no longer responds to
certain commands.  SIP devices are no longer communicating with *, even
though they are listed in the "sip show peers" command.

Asterisk CVS-03/31/03-09:58:35, Copyright (C) 1999-2001 Linux Support
Services, Inc.
Written by Mark Spencer <markster at linux-support.net>
Connected to Asterisk CVS-03 currently running on asterisk (pid = 29418)
    -- Remote UNIX connection
asterisk*CLI> set verbose 3
asterisk*CLI> reload
asterisk*CLI> STOP NOW
asterisk*CLI> quit
#

As you can see, nothing happens, when issuing the commands.  I have to kill
the process and restart * to get things working again.

I look forward to version 0.4.0

Frank...