[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing SIP Registration Fixed

Stephen Davies steve at daviesfam.org
Thu Apr 10 01:51:02 MST 2003

Hi Mark,

My box ran all night with registering to FWD and Packet8.  The latter
registers every 30 secs (!) so that's a lot of them.

No visible issues, definitely none of the previous seg faults

> I plan on releasing Asterisk 0.4.0 by the end of this week, so if you have
> any SIP or other issues you feel need to be addressed by then, please try
> to find me on IRC or via e-mail before then.  Sometimes you have to try me
> more than once, but if you have a bug (especially in SIP or ZAP or IAX2)
> please try to contact me.

I think we should review callerid/sip interaction.  I need to do some
specific experiments but the current impression is that "suprising things
happen".

Steve