[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing SIP Registration Fixed

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Wed Apr 9 20:51:37 MST 2003

I believe I have repaired the SIP registration code for outbound SIP
registrations (e.g. FWD).

I would appreciate feedback from people on this.  If you cvs update,
please be sure to "make clean ; make install"

I plan on releasing Asterisk 0.4.0 by the end of this week, so if you have
any SIP or other issues you feel need to be addressed by then, please try
to find me on IRC or via e-mail before then.  Sometimes you have to try me
more than once, but if you have a bug (especially in SIP or ZAP or IAX2)
please try to contact me.

Mark