[Asterisk-Users] Should List be Moderated?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Mon Apr 7 18:37:26 MST 2003

Despite violating one of the items that Mark explicitly mentioned in
his "reasons to moderate" post, I would say "Me too" on the
discussion below.  I think a moderated list would be less valuable at
the moment, and based on my experiences with other lists, this one is
blessedly on-topic (though the IRC channel starts to look like the
McLaughlin Group political noise-making too frequently for my
tastes...)

JT