[Asterisk-Users] Should List be Moderated?

Peter Armstrong peter at nexgen.co.nz
Mon Apr 7 19:38:49 MST 2003

Folks

A view from down under

Leave it as it is for present.  Apart from the recent silliness over
flaming and advertisments which were quickly chastised by all and sundry
there has been remarkably little of this type of behaviour.  If the
chastisement of the group in general is sufficient to keep it under
control please leave as it is.  It save the additonal overhead off
having moderators.

I relish this group for having the opportunity for all to share from the
novice to expert.  I do not wish to see additonal overhead on Digium and
those who are key to this exciting forum.

Thanks to all for good work, I always have my delete button and it got
used for the above events.

Regards Peter Armstrong
	Auckland, New Zealand