[asterisk-ss7] E1 configuration params

Benaiad benaiad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 12:18:37 CST 2011

Hi,

;First of all, I'm newbie in this field, so please forgive
my unprofessional explanation.

I'm trying to connect to a mobile operator with chan_ss7 using sangoma card.
the telecom regulator initiated an SPC code for us
Now, the operator's engineer asked me for the following parameters:
OPC , Link type , TS , SLC.
but I don't know what should I provide to him.
I think the OPC similar to our SPC, And the Link type is 64k,
But for TS and SLC, I don't know what to say.

I appreciate and applaud your help and concern.

Thank you all.

Regards,
--
Benaiad