[asterisk-ss7] l4isup.c:4803 l4isup_event: Received CIC=30 for unequipped circuit (typ=RSC), link 'l1'.

Edrich de Lange edd at edd.za.net
Thu Jan 6 23:37:05 CST 2011

Good day

I am still getting this on random links on my ss7 service.

The channels all are up on my side

Linkset: mtnR1
CIC   1 Idle
CIC   2 Idle
CIC   3 Idle
CIC   4 Idle
CIC   5 Idle
CIC   6 Idle
CIC   7 Idle
CIC   8 Idle
CIC   9 Idle
CIC  10 Idle
CIC  11 Idle
CIC  12 Idle
CIC  13 Idle
CIC  14 Idle
CIC  15 Idle
CIC  17 Idle
CIC  18 Idle
CIC  19 Idle
CIC  20 Idle
CIC  21 Idle
CIC  22 Idle
CIC  23 Idle
CIC  24 Idle
CIC  25 Idle
CIC  26 Idle
CIC  27 Idle
CIC  28 Idle
CIC  29 Idle
CIC  30 Idle
CIC  31 Idle
Linkset: mtnJ1
CIC  33 Idle
CIC  34 Idle
CIC  35 Idle
CIC  36 Idle
CIC  37 Idle
CIC  38 Idle
CIC  39 Idle
CIC  40 Idle
CIC  41 Idle
CIC  42 Idle
CIC  43 Idle
CIC  44 Idle
CIC  45 Idle
CIC  46 Idle
CIC  47 Idle
CIC  49 Idle
CIC  50 Idle
CIC  51 Idle
CIC  52 Idle
CIC  53 Idle
CIC  54 Idle
CIC  55 Idle
CIC  56 Idle
CIC  57 Idle
CIC  58 Idle
CIC  59 Idle
CIC  60 Idle
CIC  61 Idle
CIC  62 Idle
CIC  63 Idle

Both Links are in service

xtrj1*CLI> ss7 link status
linkset mtnJ1, link l1/16 INSERVICE, sls 0, total:    434,     16
linkset mtnR1, link l2/16 INSERVICE, sls 0, total:    443,     16

It seems fine. The at the end of calls it doesnt end clear the
channels, and from the start I get random channels with this

l4isup.c:4803 l4isup_event: Received CIC=30 for unequipped circuit
(typ=RSC), link 'l1'. , On both spans, which go to seperate Endpoints.

Both Circuits connect to erricson exchanges.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards
.