[asterisk-ss7] ISUP Version for LibSS7

Muro, Sam research at businesstz.com
Sat Feb 12 23:50:53 CST 2011

Hello Jan

We are based in Tanzania and the MSC used in Nokia Siemens Rel4 (New) and
the old Siemens Rel99 so it must be ETSI. Is anyway of knowing its
version. I have configured the system to use MTP2. Is there anyway of
putting mtp3=<signaling channel> or it is coming automaticaly when
mtp2=signaling channel?

Here is a trace for one successful call
=========
Len = 36 [ 9f 93 21 85 80 8c 21 12 01 00 01 00 60 01 0a 00 02 09 07 03 10 57
74 01 07 f2 0a 07 81 10 67 79 90 99 09 00 ]

FSN: 19 FIB 1

BSN: 31 BIB 1

[0] MSU

[ 9f 93 21 ]

       Network Indicator: 2 Priority: 0 User Part: ISUP (5)

       [ 85 ]

       OPC 2182 DPC 3200 SLS 1

       [ 80 8c 21 12 ]

               CIC: 1

               [ 01 00 ]

               Message Type: IAM

               [ 01 ]

               --FIXED LENGTH PARMS[4]--

               Nature of Connection Indicator:

                       Satellites in connection: 0

                       Continuity Check: Check not required (0)

                       Outgoing half echo control device: not included (0)

                       [ 00 ]

               Forward Call Indicators:

                       Nat/Intl Call Ind: call to be treated as a national
call (0)

                       End to End Method Ind: no end-to-end method(s)
available (0)

                       Interworking Ind: no interworking encountered (0)

                       End to End Info Ind: no end-to-end information
available (0)

                       ISDN User Part Ind: ISDN user part used all the way
(1)

                       ISDN User Part Pref Ind: ISDN user part not
preferred all the way (1)

                       ISDN Access Ind: originating access ISDN (1)

                       SCCP Method Ind: no indication (0)

                       [ 60 01 ]

               Calling Party's Category:

                       Category: Ordinary calling subscriber (10)

                       [ 0a ]

               Transmission Medium Requirements:

                       Speech (0)

                       [ 00 ]

               --VARIABLE LENGTH PARMS[1]--

               Called Party Number:

                       Nature of address: 3

                       NI: 0

                       Numbering plan: 1

                       Address signals: 754710702#

                       [ 07 03 10 57 74 01 07 f2 ]

               --OPTIONAL PARMS--

               Calling Party Number:

                       Nature of address: 1

                       NI: 0

                       Numbering plan: 1

                       Presentation: 0

                       Screening: 0

                       Address signals: 769709999

                       [ 0a 07 81 10 67 79 90 99 09 ]

Len = 3 [ 9f 93 00 ]

FSN: 19 FIB 1

BSN: 31 BIB 1

[0] FISU

Len = 22 [ 93 a0 13 85 86 08 20 13 01 00 06 12 34 01 2e 01 00 39 02 2e c0 00
]

FSN: 32 FIB 1

BSN: 19 BIB 1

<[0] MSU

[ 93 a0 13 ]

       Network Indicator: 2 Priority: 0 User Part: ISUP (5)

       [ 85 ]

       OPC 3200 DPC 2182 SLS 1

       [ 86 08 20 13 ]

               CIC: 1

               [ 01 00 ]

               Message Type: ACM

               [ 06 ]

               --FIXED LENGTH PARMS[1]--

               Backward Call Indicator:

                       Charge indicator: 2

                       Called party's status indicator: 0

                       Called party's category indicator: 1

                       End to End method indicator: 0

                       Interworking indicator: 0

                       End to End information indicator: 0

                       ISDN user part indicator: 1

                       Holding indicator: 0

                       ISDN access indicator: 1

                       Echo control device indicator: 1

                       SCCP method indicator: 0

                       [ 12 34 ]

               --OPTIONAL PARMS--

               Access Delivery Information:

                       [ 2e 01 00 ]

               Parameter Compatibility Information:

                       [ 39 02 2e c0 ]

Unhandled optional parameter 0x2e 'Access Delivery Information'

[0x0 ]

Unhandled optional parameter 0x39 'Parameter Compatibility Information'

[0x2e 0xc0 ]

Len = 18 [ 93 a1 0f 85 86 08 20 13 01 00 2c 01 01 11 02 16 34 00 ]

FSN: 33 FIB 1

BSN: 19 BIB 1

<[0] MSU

[ 93 a1 0f ]

       Network Indicator: 2 Priority: 0 User Part: ISUP (5)

       [ 85 ]

       OPC 3200 DPC 2182 SLS 1

       [ 86 08 20 13 ]

               CIC: 1

               [ 01 00 ]

               Message Type: CPG

               [ 2c ]

              --FIXED LENGTH PARMS[1]--

               Event Information:

                       ALERTING

                       [ 01 ]

               --OPTIONAL PARMS--

               Backward Call Indicator:

                       Charge indicator: 2

                       Called party's status indicator: 1

                       Called party's category indicator: 1

                       End to End method indicator: 0

                       Interworking indicator: 0

                       End to End information indicator: 0

                       ISDN user part indicator: 1

                       Holding indicator: 0

                       ISDN access indicator: 1

                       Echo control device indicator: 1

                       SCCP method indicator: 0

                       [ 11 02 16 34 ]

Len = 16 [ a1 94 0d 85 80 8c 21 12 01 00 0c 02 00 02 81 90 ]

FSN: 20 FIB 1

BSN: 33 BIB 1

[0] MSU

[ a1 94 0d ]

       Network Indicator: 2 Priority: 0 User Part: ISUP (5)

       [ 85 ]

       OPC 2182 DPC 3200 SLS 1

       [ 80 8c 21 12 ]

               CIC: 1

               [ 01 00 ]

               Message Type: REL

               [ 0c ]

               --VARIABLE LENGTH PARMS[1]--

               Cause Indicator:

                       Coding Standard: 0

                       Location: 1

                       Cause Class: 1

                       Cause Subclass: 0

                       Cause: Normal call clearing (16)

                       [ 02 81 90 ]

Len = 12 [ 94 a2 09 85 86 08 20 13 01 00 10 00 ]

FSN: 34 FIB 1

BSN: 20 BIB 1

<[0] MSU

[ 94 a2 09 ]

       Network Indicator: 2 Priority: 0 User Part: ISUP (5)

       [ 85 ]

       OPC 3200 DPC 2182 SLS 1

       [ 86 08 20 13 ]

               CIC: 1