[asterisk-ss7] ISUP Version for LibSS7

Jan Berger janvb at live.com
Sat Feb 12 08:22:41 CST 2011

"ITU" means ETSI - on most standards because ETSI is mostly a 1:1 implementation of most ITU standards. The main difference is that ETSI might remove some of the optional, ambiguity en ITU. Keep in mind that while ANSI is the national standards for US, in Europe you have loads of nations with national standards - but these will for most use ETSI 1:1 these days - but, well older stuff have a shitload of variants and custom solutions.

What country are u connecting to?

Vodafone in EMEA usually means that you connect to an Ericsson E10 MSC?

1. Do you actually have alignment on MTP2 and MTP3?
2. If so - do the MSC actually see the IAM when you call out - or do they attempt sending you an IAM?

Jan