[asterisk-ss7] ISUP Version for LibSS7

Robert Thomas thomcr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 01:52:29 CST 2011

Sam,

You don't need to specify MTP3 for the Dchanel. What MTP2 is just specifying
the D channel will be handled on the kernel, rather than user space so it's
consider more stable than the dchan option.

I see a working MTP and ISUP on your trace, the only part missing is the ANM
from the Telco. This looks like a call that was not answered on the TELCO

Robert