[asterisk-ss7] ISUP Version for LibSS7

Muro, Sam research at businesstz.com
Thu Feb 10 11:55:34 CST 2011

Hello Jan

Thanks for your reply. May you please advice how to check and conclude
based on the CIC field and the PC. I am not in US so i presume the best
option for me is ETSI as i am using ITU. Do i have to get it from the
debugging or from the isup.c code? I cant see nothing on neither isup.c
nor ss7.c nor their header files

The problem is that Vodafone are failing to make a connection until the
version issue has been cleared.

Kind regards
Sam