[asterisk-ss7] 3 E1s with 1 signalling link

Sriram d_r_sriram at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 11:29:05 CST 2010

Dear Rasmus

We have tried this too but the operator says that CIC begins with 33 and not
32.. I will paste the CICs that the operator has given us :

CIC = 1    to 31    – 1st E1

CIC = 33  to 63    – 2nd E1

CIC = 65  to 95    – 3rd E1

CIC = 97  to 127  – 4th E1

CIC = 129 to 159 – 5th E1

CIC = 161 to 191 – 6th E1

CIC = 193 to 223 – 7th E1

CIC = 225 to 255 – 8th E1

Also I have a doubt here I have 2 X TE420 in the Server , if I configure
anything greater than 248 in system.conf then asterisk dies
. I really need
to get this working ASAP .. please help

Thanks

Sriram