[asterisk-ss7] 3 E1s with 1 signalling link

Gustavo Marsico gustavomarsico at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 11:38:24 CST 2010

CICs are not channels, CICs are the logical representation of a physical channel. For that reason you don't need to have a numbering correspondence between channel number and CIC number. You can have a CIC number greater than 248. So, it should be:

cicbeginswith = 1
sigchan=16
channel = 1-15
cicbeginswith = 17