[asterisk-ss7] 3 E1s with 1 signalling link

Rasmus Männa asterisk at razu.pri.ee
Tue Mar 2 10:59:41 CST 2010

Hi Sriram,

If you have 3xE1 SS7 linkset with one signalling channel, then "ss7 show
linkset 2 (or 3)" should show them as not running. 1xSS7 linkset with
3xE1 and 3xSS7 linksets are separate things.

Still one issue that bothers me which I didn't see before. CIC
configuration is a bit wrong still:

cicbeginswith = 1

sigchan=16

channel = 1-15

cicbeginswith = 17

channel => 17-31

cicbeginswith = 33

channel = 33-63

cicbeginswith = 65

channel = 65-95

Correct one should be:

cicbeginswith = 1

sigchan=16

channel = 1-15

cicbeginswith = 17

channel => 17-31

cicbeginswith = 32

channel = 32-62

cicbeginswith = 63

channel = 63-93

Possibly this is the issue you are experiencing ?

BR,
--
razu