[asterisk-ss7] 3 E1s with 1 signalling link

Sriram d_r_sriram at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 10:10:50 CST 2010

Sorry Razu, I missed the mtp2 line while pasting. Its indeed there in the
system.conf file. The problem is first E1 link shows as up the rest all show
as ss7 not running if I give ss7 show linkset 1 command

The error I get is :

we get a RSC on Unconfigured CIC <CIC number> errors (except on 1 to 31
CICs)

Also how to set "A Party" number while doing an outbound call , my operator
says I need to send the A Party number only then the call will be dialed

Thanks sriram