[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 and echo cancellation

Pawel Ratajewski rataj at 4web.pl
Fri Feb 12 04:45:40 CST 2010

I have the same problem using chan_ss7 1.3 (high load). I had no problem
witch previous versions of chan_ss7, so mayby new version cause such a load?

Pozdrawiam / Regards

Pawel Ratajewski
Kierownik Dzialu Uslug Glosowych
pawel.ratajewski at 4web.pl

Forweb S.C.
Lagiewnicka 54/56, 91-463 Lódz
tel: +48 42 235 10 00, fax: +48 42 235 10 01
biuro at 4web.pl  http://www.4web.pl