[asterisk-ss7] ss7 link not_aligned

caio elcaio at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 08:43:17 CDT 2009

Vashkar wrote:
> 1. set the subservice to auto

ok

> 2. remove ssn

ok

> 3. use zttool to see if your E1 link is displayed 'OK'

I used to use zaptel with zttool, and E1 link was 'OK' (no alarms). Now dahdi-tool displays it 'OK' too.

> check for the point codes,

our provider gave us the point codes, and I tried both, on hexa and decimal format.

> it should work.
>
> chan_ss7 does not work with dahdi use zaptel instead.

vashkar, current i'm running chan_ss7 from svn trunk (rev 24), which seem to fix some compile issues with DAHDI.
But if you are sure, I can try again zaptel. Must I downgrade from asterisk 1.4 to 1.2 again? Or asterisk-1.4 and zaptel is right?

wish to make a pcap capture (mtp2). don't know if does it help.

> vashkar

thank your answer..
caio