[asterisk-ss7] Re; LibSS7 issue-Almost there

Sriram d_r_sriram at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 11:26:15 CDT 2008

Hi

I have TE420P and no T2XXXP which i bought just a few weeks back, do i still need to update the drivers ? The telco claims that everything is up at his end ....Also one more thing when i connect the cross cable from the Modem (where the E1 is teminated) to my TE420P the lights are RED at the card, they dont turn green....but they turn green at the MODEM. The Operator has also done a loop test at my premises to prove that upto the modem everything is right....

i went step by step on the README given by Matthew on the libss7 package...Please guys let me know do i need to start from Fedora installation again ? fresh ? and what versions of the package shoud i install ?

My Boss is after my a** and i need to get this working by tomorrow ....

Thanks for all your help

Sriram