[asterisk-ss7] LibSS7 issue-Almost there

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Sep 16 11:00:39 CDT 2008

Sriram wrote:
> Hi,
> Now i am able to load chan_dahdi.so....and i am able to see all ss7
> command ....but when i give :
>
> ss7 show linkset 1 ---> "ss7 linkset 1 status " : Down
> and when i give , ss7 debug linkset 1 :
>
> Len=4 [ff ff 01 00]
> FSN: 127 FIB 1
> BSN : 127 BIB 1
>  >[0] LSSU SIO
>
> Link state change: NOTALIGNED->IDLE
> Link state change: IDLE->NOTALIGNED
> Link state change: NOTALIGNED->IDLE
> Link state change: IDLE->NOTALIGNED

That means that it looks like the other end isn't responding to our
request to align the link (by sending SIO).

If you have a TE2xxp card (TE210 TE205 or TE220) you should update your
DAHDI version to latest trunk as there was a bug in that driver which
would have caused an issue similar to this.  Otherwise, you might check
with your telco to check if the link has been turned up.

Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc.