[asterisk-ss7] libss7 - stp point codes

Tom Chandler tchandle at eastex.net
Sun Jun 15 20:51:08 CDT 2008

Mathew,
Following the comments below for two different points, libss7 will not load
and in the /var/log/asterisk/messages file I get the message:

Error[31611] chan_zap.c: Unspecified edfaultdpc!

if I put it back with the sigchan  like in the original zapata.conf it
works.  So it would
appear intermixing the sigchan in the adjpointcode selection does not work.

anyway..

Thanks
Tom Chandler