[asterisk-ss7] libss7 - stp point codes

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Sun Jun 15 22:33:32 CDT 2008

Sorry, I should have been more explicit:

linkset=1
pointcode=yourpointcode
defaultdpc=yourdefaultdpc ; This is the "default route" for all ISUP messages
; Insert all the rest of your linkset options here, like network indicator, etc

; So here is sigchan 1 with adjacent point code = 1-1-1
adjpointcode=1-1-1
sigchan=23

; Sigchan 2 has adjacent point code 1-1-2
adjpointcode=1-1-2
sigchan=24

; Declare your channels as well
cicbeginswith=1
channels=1-22

If this isn't clear, please contact me via IM and I'll help you get it setup correctly.

Matthew Fredrickson