[asterisk-ss7] ERROR linkset_addsigchan

Joseph tech at ekn.com
Sat Feb 9 20:18:55 CST 2008

On 02/09/08, Everton Goularth wrote:
> Thank's Joseph for the suggestion,
>
> but I have already looked at both (zaptel and zapata) samples config files.
>
> As a mater of fact, my dchan for my first E1 is the channel 16, and because this I'm
>  think that is something strange. "ztcfg -vv" doesn't show me any error.
>
> I'm not using a digium card, I'm using Tormenta card with 4 E1 ports.
> (http://www.govarion.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1&zenid=ab3abadc9d3f2bf11a620f24b89970ae)
>
> My config files:
>
> zaptel.conf:
> -------------------------------
> defaultzone=br
> loadzone=br
>
> span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3
> bchan=1-15
> dchan=16
> bchan=17-31
> -------------------------------
>
> zapata.conf
> -------------------------------
> [channels]
> language=br
> context=ss7
> switchtype=eurisdn
> nfs=none
> signalling=s7

This should be: signalling = ss7

> group = 1
> ss7type = itu
> linkset= 1
> pointcode = XXX
> adjpointcode = YYYY
> defaultdpc = YYYY
> cicbeginwith = 1
> networkindicator = national
> sigchan = 16
> channel = 1-15
> channel = 17-31

Not sure if this matters, but should channels not be: "channel => 1-15"
instead of "channel = 1-15"

Do you have debug turned on in your logger.conf for console and logged
messages?

  console => notice,warning,error,debug
  messages => notice,warning,error,debug

If possible, it would be good if you could turn debugging on, at the
remote ss7 as well, or have someone watch to see what is happening.
Also, if possible, get a digium card to test with in case hardware is an
issue. I did not have any success getting a 56k circuit to work.
However a 64 bit works fine.

|                    respectfully, Joseph |