[asterisk-ss7] running libss7 using sangoma card as tdm interface

Goke Aruna goksie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 00:56:25 CDT 2007

Mitul Limbani wrote:
> Hi Aruna,
>

> Quoting Goke Aruna <goksie at gmail.com>:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Has anyone run the libss7 using sangoma a104d card?
>>
>> I have installed the following using the guide posted by Mat of digium.
>> wanpipe-3.1.4
>> zaptel-1.4
>> libss7-trunk
>> asterisk-trunk
>> on FC7.
>> however, all seems well this time no error.
>> when i run show modules in the asterisk cli, I could not see either
>> libss7 or any ss7 at all.
>
> I believe it would work similar to libpri, you dont see any module
> named PRI, but there might be some configuration within zapata.conf ?
>
> Matt, you can through some more light on this aspect, and if possible
> provide some examples.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Mitul Limbani,
> Founder & CEO,
> Enterux Solutions,
> The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
> www.enterux.com

Thanks Limbani,

ss7 show linkset 1 shows the link is up

however, when i run zap show channels, i got all but its saying out of
service and my telco said they ve relaesed all the channels.

my zaptel.conf
loadzone=uk
defaultzone=uk

#Sangoma A104 port 1 [slot:4 bus:11 span: 1]
span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16

my zapata.conf
[trunkgroups]
trunkgroup => 1,16

spanmap => 1,1,1

[channels]
language=en
context=incomin
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=800
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no
busydetect=yes
ss7_called_nai=dynamic
ss7_calling_nai=dynamic

networkindicator=national
signalling=ss7
ss7type=itu
linkset=1
pointcode=1390
defaultdpc=1304
adjpointcode=1304
sigchan=16

;group=1
cicbeginswith=1
channel=1-15
;enabled => YES

;group=2
cicbeginswith=17
channel=17-31
;enabled => YES

my add_ext.conf

[outgcall]
exten => _X.,1,Dial(zap/g1/${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,2,Hangup

mahmudsvr*CLI> ss7 show linkset 1
SS7 linkset 1 status: Up

mahmudsvr*CLI> zap show channels
    Chan Extension  Context         Language   MOH Interpret
Blocked    State
  pseudo            incomin         en         default
        In Service
       1            incomin         en         default
        Out of Ser
       2            incomin         en         default
        Out of Ser
       3            incomin         en         default
        Out of Ser

I will be glad, if i can see what am missing out.

thanks in anticipation

Goksie