[asterisk-ss7] how to install Asterisk-ss7 & libss7

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Sep 29 11:39:11 MST 2006

It looks like you're trying to terminate 2 linksets on one machine.
Just set it up so that you have two linksets in zapata.conf.  You can't
do comma separation for your sigchan and defaultdpc.  You have to
declare those one at a time.  Also, your zaptel.conf needs to have your
signalling channel set to be dchan (or hardhdlc if you're using a card
that supports it).

Matthew Fredrickson