[asterisk-ss7] how to install Asterisk-ss7 & libss7

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Sun Oct 8 11:47:20 MST 2006

Well, technically you could disregard those messages.  I just hadn't written handlers for them, and they don't matter since we don't bring the link up until we get a TRA from the other end.  Not having the specs in front of me right now, I believe you are getting TRP messages from the other end when the link first comes up, but you are getting a TRA after that (which you should) and that brings the ISUP layer up.  Your link looks like it has come up.

I think that I should probably just write a little handler for that message so that it doesn't make an error message anymore.  I'll see if I can do that in my next update (along with TON and the like).

Matthew Fredrickson