[asterisk-ss7] Re: Release cause problem

Peter Demeter pdemeter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 05:44:44 MST 2006

As I wrote in my first post:
IP phone calls PSTN -> IP side releases call

My Dial command is "Dial(SS7/${EXTEN},120,g)", after this I have a Hangup.
If the IP phone releases the call then chan_ss7 disconnects the call with
release cause 41 because it receives 0 from Asterisk and then Hangup is
executed, but it's not affecting the release cause because it was already
sent to the PSTN switch.

What else can be specified in the Dial command which might affect the
result?