[asterisk-ss7] Chan_ss7 telco interconnection requirement

Sam Njenga sam at edgenet.co.ke
Wed Nov 22 07:04:58 MST 2006

Hi
I am interconnecting to a telco provider using chan_ss7. I have opted to use
asterisk for this. I am quite conversant with asterisk configuration and
little knowledge about ss7. I have done back-2back tests between two
asterisk boxes and calls pass perfectly.
The local telco has requested me to fill a technical interconnection
questionare about my system. Some of the questions require detailed
explanations.

Can someone with SS7 knowledge assist me on this ?

Sam