[asterisk-ss7] How many spans ??

Robert Kenton robert.kenton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 18:13:42 MST 2006

But, is asterisk + libss7 able to handle that amount of channels, I mean 8 x
30 = 240 ? Or there is a limitation on libss7 or asterisk side ?.

What I try to say is, if the system have enough memory, enough cpu. Is there
a limitation on libss7 that can avoid to manage that amount of channels,
maybe, pci interruption, poll delay or overrun ?