[Asterisk-ss7] open ss7 stack? any progress?

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Aug 5 14:21:56 CDT 2005

I'm working on one right now.  I've got a considerable chunk of it
done, MTP2, a good chunk of MTP3 and a few messages of ISUP done.
I haven't had any links to test it on yet though, so far it's only
been tested against itself.  I guess I haven't really mentioned it
so far because I was worried I'd get bored of it and quit working
on it, but I think I'm beyond that point by now, so there it is, I
finally said it.  I'm writing an SS7 stack. ;-)