[asterisk-speech-rec] Grammar Question

Kevin Bednar kevin at k2kmb.org
Tue Apr 20 15:42:58 CDT 2010

Hey all,
 Just started working with the Lumenvox ASR on asterisk and it's very
cool. However, I'm having some trouble with grammars. I have a test app
that I can use the digits grammar to enter a number and a yes/no grammar
to confirm things. Since the digits grammar will also accept input from
dtmf and give you that number I would also like to have the yesno
grammar accept dtmf (like 1 for yes or 2 for no) and output the yes or
no from that as well. Does anyone have a yes/no grammar setup to do
that? Or can you point me to where one might be? I've looked around and
there are plenty of basic yes/no grammar examples but I can't find any
that will accept dtmf as well and still output just the yes or no. TIA
to all.

Kevin