[asterisk-speech-rec] SPEECH(results) always return 0 problem

Samuel Gebreab samuel at streamcheck.com
Tue Oct 2 13:28:31 CDT 2007

Stephen,

We actually tracked it down to the following code:

28c28

< ASTERISK_FILE_VERSION(__FILE__, "$Revision: 79334 $");

---

> ASTERISK_FILE_VERSION(__FILE__, "$Revision: 81406 $");

123c123

<       if (speech->engine->get != NULL && ast_test_flag(speech,
AST_SPEECH_HAVE_RESULTS)) {

---

>       if (speech->engine->get != NULL) {

I am not sure if it is a bug on the ast_test_flag or the test condition but
removing the ast_test_flag for the if condition seems to fix it. Just in
case anyone runs into the same problem.

Sam.