[asterisk-speech-rec] SPEECH(results) always return 0 problem

Stephen Keller StephenKeller at LumenVox.com
Mon Oct 1 16:06:59 CDT 2007

Michael,

If you set save_sound_files=yes in lumenvox.conf and restart Asterisk, do any files get generated in /opt/lumenvox/engine_7.5/Lang/Responses/ ?

Also, could you turn on debugging ("core set debug 10" at the console and modify logger.conf to send debug to the console) and run a call into your test application and send us the output? You can send it directly to support at lumenvox.com if you don't want to post all of that to the list.

Thanks,

Stephen Keller
LumenVox Support
P: 877-977-0707, just say "Support"
F: 858-707-7072
Support at LumenVox.com
www.LumenVox.com <http://www.lumenvox.com/>

  <http://www.lumenvox.com/>

Winner "Best Innovation in Speech Recognition"
AVIOS SpeechTEK Award