[asterisk-speech-rec] Pizza Demo Problems

Chris Miller lumenvox at scratchspace.com
Mon Mar 26 12:16:24 MST 2007

ed at holloway.net wrote:

> When I dial the extension from the IVR

<snip>

> I then get a reorder (fast busy) tone, and asterisk hangs up, and the
> logging stops.

I had the same problem. Peter Retief, a new member of the mailing list,
wrote me this morning with the fix. There's a typo in the Readme.txt
file that comes with the demo. In extensions_custom.conf, change
"order-pizza" to "pizza". The problem is that SpeechCreate needs to be
called before SpeechActivateGrammar.

I'd also like to mention that I spoke with members of the Lumenvox team
at Von last week, and they arranged for me to speak with Lumenvox
support staff about this. Before I had a chance to do that, Peter sent
me the solution. My point is that beyond being a really cool product,
the people behind the scenes stand behind the product and are very helpful.

Regards,
	Chris

Chris Miller
President - Rocket Scientist