[asterisk-speech-rec] Pizza Demo Problems CRM:00170876

Stephen Keller StephenKeller at LumenVox.com
Mon Mar 26 12:13:28 MST 2007

Ed,

Can you please send your extensions.conf, your extensions_custom.conf,
and your pizza_demo.conf files?

With a trixbox, it may just be a routing problem, in that there is a
conflict with what you've done in FreePBX and what exists in your
extensions files.

Stephen Keller
LumenVox Technical Support
P: 877-977-0707, just say "Stephen Keller" or "Support"
F: 858-707-7072
support at LumenVox.com
www.LumenVox.com

LumenVox

Tell us what is important to you! Take our product development survey:
http://www.LumenVox.com/survey/srDevelopment/index.asp
<http://www.lumenvox.com/survey/srDevelopment/index.asp>