[asterisk-speech-rec] lumenvox and 64bit CRM:00170497

Stephen Keller StephenKeller at LumenVox.com
Tue Jan 23 10:15:42 MST 2007

Rob,

I believe you will need to reinstall the whole system as 32-bit. The
Speech Engine is not designed to support a 64-bit operating system.

This is something we plan to support in the future, but I do not have
any dates as to when that might be.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

--
Stephen Keller
LumenVox Technical Support

LumenVox

Tell us what is important to you! Take our product development survey:
http://www.LumenVox.com/survey/srDevelopment/index.asp