[asterisk-speech-rec] Documentation

David Dean D at vid.net
Tue Jan 23 04:12:24 MST 2007

Hi Steve Thanks for that. Another useful link I have found is
http://www.asterisk.org/doxygen/trunk/AstSpeech.html

> > Hi
> >
> > Is there any documentation on Asterisk commands for Lumenvox or just the
> > example piza_demo.conf
> >
> > Any info on how to use there ? Are there any more ?
> > Am I being stupid in not finding the documentation   ?
> >
> > Thanks

I'm not sure about actual documentation, but SHOW APPLICATIONS on my Asterisk
box with Lumenvox installed shows:

   SpeechActivateGrammar: Activate a Grammar
       SpeechBackground: Play a sound file and wait for speech to be recognized
           SpeechCreate: Create a Speech Structure
   SpeechDeactivateGrammar: Deactivate a Grammar
          SpeechDestroy: End speech recognition
      SpeechLoadGrammar: Load a Grammar
   SpeechProcessingSound: Change background processing sound
            SpeechStart: Start recognizing
    SpeechUnloadGrammar: Unload a Grammar

--

David J Dean

Net-Work Internet Ltd
Technology House, Rhewl, RUTHIN, LL15 1TN, UK
+44 1824 708780
http://www.net-work.net
ICQ: 502-311