[asterisk-speech-rec] Problems loading grammer 'order' on Pizzademo example CRM:00171044

Stephen Keller StephenKeller at LumenVox.com
Fri Apr 20 16:57:37 MST 2007

> I'm running asterisk 1.4 with Lumenvox 7.5 (on Fedora 6). I'm
> also getting the error:
>
> res_speech_lumenvox.c:441 lumenvox_activate: Grammer 'order'
> could not be found and thsu could not be activated.
>
> when running Pizza demo example. I have confirmed that my
> grammers are in /etc/asterisk/grammars (including order.gram).

> Does anybody else happen to have other solutions to this
> problem? The lumenvox.conf file has the path
> directory=/etc/asterisk/grammars/directory.gram in the
> gammars section. Should this be changed to something else?

It depends on how you are calling it from the dialplan. The default
dialplan included with the pizza demo assumes you're specifying the full
path to the grammar in lumenvox.conf (if you use the lumenvox.conf
included in the pizza demo archive it should have the paths by default).

You would need to add:

order=/etc/asterisk/grammars/order.gram

To your lumenvox.conf file to work with the default dialplan included
with the pizza demo. The other option would be to modify the dial plan
to include the full path when you load it, e.g.

SpeechLoadGrammar(order|/etc/asterisk/grammars/order.gram)

The grammars section in lumenvox.conf is basically just a shortcut to
let you load grammars in advance and give them the labels that you can
call from the dialplan.

Stephen Keller
LumenVox Support
P:  877-977-0707, just say "Support"
F:  858-707-7072
support at LumenVox.com
www.LumenVox.com

Winner "Best Innovation in Speech Recognition"
AVIOS SpeechTEK Award