[asterisk-speech-rec] Problems loading grammer 'order' on Pizza demo example

missivestoadrian-vxml at yahoo.com missivestoadrian-vxml at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 16:33:20 MST 2007

Hi:

I'm running asterisk 1.4 with Lumenvox 7.5 (on Fedora
6). I'm also getting the error:

res_speech_lumenvox.c:441 lumenvox_activate: Grammer
'order' could not be found and thsu could not be
activated.

when running Pizza demo example. I have confirmed that
my grammers are in /etc/asterisk/grammars (including
order.gram).

Also, Andrew Willerding's posting from April 17th does
not work for me:
----------------------------
I had a few problems getting the Pizza demo to work -
specifically gettingthe grammars to load.  It turns
out that when I changed the grammars files to include
the UTF-8 parameter on the first line of the file and
placed an extra CR/LF between each line in the files
so that it matched the ABNFDigits.gram example that is
installed with the LVSRE 7.5 files the grammars were
able to load.

Does anybody else happen to have other solutions to
this  problem? The lumenvox.conf file has the path
directory=/etc/asterisk/grammars/directory.gram in the
gammars section. Should this be changed to something
else?

Thanks,

Adrian