[asterisk-speech-rec] Lumenvox

Kenneth Shumard kenny at digium.com
Tue Sep 5 08:45:43 MST 2006

Some sort of validation is apparently done by the Lumenvox SRE before it considers a grammar to be loaded. If lumenvox.conf properly points to a grammar and it fails to load, that suggests that there is some problem within the grammar itself. I'm not (yet!) an expert on the syntax of the grammars, so I'm afraid I can't be of much help troubleshooting yours. I believe the Lumenvox Tuner can load a grammar, so you might try that utility to see if it helps.

~Kenny Shumard
Digium