[asterisk-speech-rec] Lumenvox

Kenneth Shumard kenny at digium.com
Sat Sep 2 19:06:09 MST 2006

The fact that you're trying to load a grammar named "directory" is confusing. Asterisk isn't actually saying that the directory "/etc/asterisk/grammars" can't be loaded, it's saying that the file pointed to in lumenvox.conf in the [grammars] section as

directory=/path/to/some/grammar

cannot be loaded. I don't know off the top of my head what conditions must be met for the grammar to be loaded properly. I *do* know that just having the file there isn't enough; loading a grammar when all I had done was create the file via touch still gave me the same error you're seeing.

I will look through the available documentation to try to find out under what conditions a grammar can fail to load. If the available docs don't specify, I'll see if I can get that added in.

Thanks for pointing this out.

~Kenny Shumard
Digium