[asterisk-speech-rec] Lumenvox

Alan Parker ajp_speech at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 5 14:13:15 MST 2006

I think the problem is elsewhere, as no matter which grammar is installed in
the directory (including the example grammars Lumnevox provides), the same
error message and failure occurs. Is it not possible output in verbose mode,
some indication of the cause of the error? Perhaps the file/path/directory
that it is trying to load?

Alan