[Asterisk-Security] Supporting security list

Rod Dorman rodd at polylogics.com
Sun Aug 7 11:45:51 CDT 2005

On Sunday, August 7, 2005, 10:37:00, Fabio Pietrosanti wrote:
> Last week Philips Zimmerman, the author of PGP, announced that he is
> working on a voice over ip solution protected with PGP.
>
> Should we invite him to the list to discuss about his idea and prototipe
> and work togheter to get IAX and SIP encryption using the same standard,
> de facto opensource methods?

Any  effort  towards an open standard agreed upon by more than one group
would be welcomed by both vendors and users.

My  concern  would  be  with  the license. Will it be 'free' or is there
going to be some (per user, site, etc.) cost?

rodd at polylogics.com
           "Hangers on though you be friends be more humble
           when asking for seconds."
              Katsuhito Masaki (Grandfather); Tenchi Muyo Episode 7