[hydra-dev] Proposed Supported Platforms

Marc Blanchet marc.blanchet at viagenie.ca
Mon Jun 7 14:44:22 CDT 2010

one of the key point to me is the support of hardware by Hydra. My
asterisk life is much more VoIP and much much less PRI these days. So
without any hardware, then freebsd shall be well supported. But if
people see running hydra with PRI hardware, then freebsd primary support
is less important, since I guess you would not support freebsd hardware
drivers.

Marc.

--
=========