[hydra-dev] Proposed Supported Platforms

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Mon Jun 7 14:38:42 CDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-06-07 at 14:24 -0500, Joshua Colp wrote:
> I don't see why they wouldn't, but it would continue to exist as an
> unsupported platform from them regardless.

I don't see that as a problem.  I'm just worried about us becoming
increasingly dependent on our own modified version of ICE.  If we want
alpha geeks to be early adopters of Hydra, we need to make it as simple
as possible for people to get started, and that means hopefully being
able to use the libraries provided by their operating system.  I realize
that's a lot to ask for (especially considering that we're pushing
changes back upstream).

--
Jared Smith
Digium, Inc.