[asterisk-r2] Only one channel IDLE, the others are BLOCK

Christian Cabrera christian at enlaza.mx
Thu May 9 14:48:38 CDT 2013

​ctually, as far as I can tell, maybe the service was good for one day (we
set it up on monday​, everything was ok) but then the remaining channels
died yesterday.

My beliefs also point to sorcery being the fault of all this, but before I
started to point fingers at the telco, I wanted some proof by my side.
Sangoma has an exhaustive set of tools to debug this kind of errors, but
Digium doesn't
​ (or I don't know which they are).

Guess I'll have to talk to Telmex engineers, asking them to undo whatever
they didn't do but was done anyway ....