[asterisk-r2] Only one channel IDLE, the others are BLOCK

ServTelar servtelar at gmail.com
Thu May 9 15:00:24 CDT 2013

Check the bit status using dahdi_tool. ABCD=1101 means block, 1001 means idle (showing in vertical).

    ┌───────────────┤ T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 3 ├────────────────┐
                                               ┌─────│                                                            │ ────┐
                                               │     │                                                            │     │
                                               │     │    Current Alarms:     No alarms.                          │     │
                                               │     │    Sync Source:        T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1           │  ↑  │
                                               │     │    IRQ Misses:               0                             │  ▒  │
                                               │     │    Bipolar Viol:             0                             │  ▒  │
                                               │     │    Tx/Rx Levels:         0/  0                             │  ▒  │
                                               │     │    Total/Conf/Act:      31/ 30/ 30                         │  ▒  │
                                               │     │                             1111111111222222222233         ┌──────┐    │  ▒  │
                                               │     │        1234567890123456789012345678901         │ Back │    │  ▮  │
                                               │     │    TxA 111111111111111 111111111111111       └──────┘    │  ▒  │
                                               │     │    TxB 111111111111111 111111111111111                     │  ▒  │
                                               │     │    TxC 000000000000000 000000000000000                     │  ↓  │
                                               │     │    TxD 111111111111111 111111111111111                     │     │
                                               │     │    RxA 111111111111111 111111111111111                     │     │
                                               │     │    RxB 011111111111111 111111111111111                     │     │
                                               │     │    RxC 000000000000000 000000000000000                     │     │
                                               │     │    RxD 111111111111111 111111111111111

In this case just ch=1 is receiving idle, the rest are blocked, and we're transmitting blocked.

Regards

Gustavo